Rules for Excite! Awards Entry
We're honored to present the EXC!TE Awards, or Excellence in Custom Installed Technologies and Electronics, to the best products available to the industry this year. We are in search of products that stand out for being innovative, high-performing and solutions-oriented for the custom installation professional.
Once all nominations are received, the Technology Integrator audience will vote on the commendable products in their designated categories. Product categories for the voting portion are based on the nominations we receive.
Entrants are not limited to the number of products per company that may be entered. Each entry must have complete contact information and a 200-word-or-less description of why the product is EXC!TING.
Winners will be featured on Technology Integrator's site in September, and every winning entry is welcome to proudly display the prestigious EXC!TE Award logo on their website and in their advertising and sales materials.
- Product must have shipped between January 1, 2018 and August 3, 2018. No embargo should be active on any product after August 3, 2018.
- Existing products that have been upgraded or enhanced may be eligible for entry.
- Final product categories will be determined by CT Lab editors and will be based solely on the entries received. All categories are final.
- Early Bird Price (Expires July 6th, 2018): $349.00
- Late Submission Price (Begins July 7th, 2018): $399.00
- Nominations Deadline: August 3rd, 2018
NAPCO Media reserves the right to re-categorize entries, create new categories or eliminate categories when appropriate. Winners will be notified by mail or e-mail after judging is final. Winners will be announced in accordance with publishing rules and rights in association with this product and program. There are no refunds or return payments of any kind in association with this Awards Program except in the event that the user accidentally submits multiple entries for the same exact Award and, only after investigation, the Excite! Awards team deems it appropriate that a refund is warranted due to system or user error that would result in the same exact product or entry being put into the system whereas the entry was not intended.